Pages

Monday, December 16, 2019

Swimmming / Pools

L.I To have fun around the pools.
LS1,Room 5 and LS2 went to the Panmure pools. We get to go anyone where in the outdoor pools. The First thing I did was go on the slide the slide was very cool us was super duck so I could not see where I was got when I got the bottom If felt like  a rough wave coming awards us. Then I went on to the Inflatable we had to be in Partners so we could VS  each other. My First partner was Sione He won Because I fell down into the swimming pool.
Then I went the diving board I felt very scared because people told me that it is really deep. But I went I had a lot of fun in the diving Board. Then I went to play with my friends around on the pool.
I had a lot of fun playing around the pools. I had fun!
 Image result for lagoon pool and leisure centre panmure"

No comments:

Post a Comment