Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Summer Learning Joruney / Day 5 / Week 2 --------------- Summer Learning Journey / Commenting / Taua

This week for summer learning Journey Our task was write a brain storm . We had to write a brain storm about How to raise money for the community. I did it different by doing a good Ideas and Bad Ideas. We also had to make a video.





Commenting.
This week for Summer Learning Journey I commented on my brother work Taua. I really like his blog post and I learned a lot about his dream Job. Good Job Taua.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Liletina,

    My name is Beren. I am a blog commenter from Auckland and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey Team. I am really looking forward to reading some of your posts and learning a bit about you :)

    Thank you for putting together this brainstorm of good ideas and bad ideas! I really enjoyed watching your video and hearing you talk about it too.

    I like your suggestion to write notes for people explaining what you want and why. I think it is ok to ask for help if you need it.

    Well done Liletina, thanks for sharing your ideas with us!

    Beren
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liletina!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Liletina! Great to see you commenting as well as posting your activities. I really like your way of brainstorming - these are some great ideas of both good and bad possibilities. What are some ways you could actually help/support the situation? Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liletina,
    You have done a great job coming up with some ideas to raise money. I like how you also found some bad ways to raise money. I think that you are right when you say that you won't get money to help your charity if you get right up in peoples faces about it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete