Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Making connection to problem solving.

L.I To explore problem solving. 






 
Today we had a technical problem with our internet so we learnt about tangrams. We were challenged to make a tangram puzzle out of an A4 piece of paper and a pair of scissors. We listened carefully to and followed the instructions to create our shapes.   Tangrams  helped us understand more about problem solving as we were challenged to turn the shapes into different animals .  Tangrams are an ancient Chinese puzzle.  Problem solving is about following instructions, finding a solution, asking questions, communicating with other people and working together to solve the problem. All things we did today with this problem solving challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Liletina,

    I really enjoyed reading your blog - post. It was really interesting to read. Tangrams sound really interesting, and seem really fun. I have also done this activity. I thought it was really cool that Tangrams helped with problem solving. I think maybe you should make your Learning Intention bold. Next time you should maybe proof read your blurb to see if its correct.

    Great job Liletina and keep up the work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chris,

      Thanks for the great feedback about my blog post. Next time I do a blog post I will make my LI bold so it easier for the readers to read. I will also also proof read my blog post to make sure it is correct.

      What do you like about my blog post?

      Thanks

      Delete
    2. Hi Liletina! Thank you for replying again, I really like the conversations we are having. What I like about your post was that you explained what a Tangram was, as well as that you also explained why its used or what its for. I also like how you explained the learning rather than just blurting our random details.

      What was the best part about this activity?

      Thank you!

      Delete
    3. Hey Chris,

      I also really like that we are having conversations about my blog post. Thanks for telling me what you like about my blog post. The best part about this activity is turning shapes in different animals as you can see the photo in my blog post I moved shapes to make a dog.

      What did you enjoy about Trangram? Why?

      Keep you the great blogging!

      Thanks

      Delete
    4. Hi Liletina, I think its really cool we're having a learning conversation so thank you. I enjoyed the Tangram activity because it was something new, and it made me think a lot and challenged me. It helped me problem solve, and helped me with my teamwork skills.

      Thank you and keep up the work!

      Delete
    5. Hey Chris

      Wow, This is are really great conversation we had. I really liked that you tried something new and that it challenged you. Great to see you pushing your self and trying new things.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Keep you the great commenting!

      Delete