Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Culture

L.I To edit our writing using Draft. 



Our task was to create a DLO of writing a poem using a  abstract noun. Abstract nouns are things that we can feel but we can't physically touch it.The 5 senses are sight, hearing, taste, smell and feel. First we had to pick a word from the list. And me and my group choose luxury. After we picked the word, we looked for a structure  in a example of given to us.After writing the poem we had to make a poem of us describing the word we have picken.We really enjoyed this activity, because it taught us how to create metaphors and poems, using abstract nouns.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Liletina,
    I really like your abstract noun poem it is very powerful. I like the descriptive language you used in the poem.
    Just for a suggestion: I think you should make 3 sentences a little bit smaller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tyson ,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog-post , and giving me some awesome feedback , I would change this is soon as I can.

      Thank you

      Delete
  2. Hello Liletina
    Reading your blurb was really interesting to read and aslo reading your poem was very powerful and had some powerful word that made your poem really descriptive and powerful. I have done this task before and I really enjoyed doing this activity. What did you fidn interesting about this activity or what did you find most intersting to do. One thing I would say about your blurb is that you have not explained what DRAFT is and it could be helpful for people that are interested to find out what DRAFT stands for and how you can use it.

    Other than that your blog post was interesting to read, Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Juel ,

      Thank you for comemnting on my blurb and giving me some really awesome feedback about my DLO , Reading your blog-post also with your DLO was really awesome , I think that both of our DLO's have somthing in common.

      I will change my blog-post , and explain what an DRAFT is , so readers can understand what we did , and what DRAFT stands for.

      Thank you Juel.

      Delete