Pages

Monday, July 20, 2020

5-7-10 Sentiences

LI: To use the 5-7-10 process to write creatively.

(Story)

I didn’t expect that I would stay in my house for six weeks in lockdown because of Covid-19! Covid-19 is a very contagious virus so the government made the decision to ask all New Zealanders to keep safe by staying at home in their bubble.  

To me it felt like I was staying in jail with my family for a very long time! I would wake up every morning waiting for my breakfast to cook before I went on video calls with my friends and class. Every day of the school week was the same. This made the 6 weeks the most boring time of my life. 

What I did like was being able to cook food for my family. I really enjoyed doing this with my siblings. My favourite meal was pasta because I really liked the cheese inside that had melted and mixed into the macaroni elbows.




Today Cassius and I used the 5-7-10 challenge to help us with our writing skills. We could choose any sentence starter from the list and write about anything we liked.


No comments:

Post a Comment