Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Why we add pictures that connects to the text / Information

L.I To create an DLO showing why we add pictures that connects to the text/Information.

 

This week for cybersmart, We learned about why we add pictures that connects to the text. I worked with Fau to get this task done and published. This DLO helps others by showing them why it is Important to link the photos to the information. I created a Vocaroo that explains why it is important and why it helps the readers understand about your DLO.  I really liked working with Fau because we shared our ideas and and really liked explaining it by using a Good example and a Bad Example.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lilitena
    Your DLO was interesting to read and I really like the comparison you made regarding the type of cup used in the image and why this could be confusing to the reader. You also highlighted how a good example gives the reader a much clearer picture of what the topic is about. I like how you created the images yourselves and added the voice recording to explain your thinking.
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete