Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Scientist Research: Physics

 L.I : To create a DLO the about a Physics scientist from the past. 



For this task, My group worked together to find the information about Albert Einstein, My group decided  to do Albert Einsten, We used our searching skills to find facts that you may not know about him , We also used our knowledge to write information about him. I really enjoyed working with my group because we shared our ideas and what we think we should put in our DLO. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liletena
    I enjoyed reading your DLO about Albert Einstein. I found it interesting that his first job was as a Patent Clark and how he went on to become a very famous Scientist. I like the images you have chosen and how you have included more than one image.
    Good Job

    ReplyDelete