Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Scientist Research: Biology(Jane Goodall )

 L.I To create an DLO about an Scientist Biology from the past.                                                          


I created a DLO for one of the task we are doing this week, I decide to do Jane Goodall, I picked her because she's trying her best to help others see what chimpanzees can do. I used my searching skills to find the information and facts from websites that you may not know about her.  The most interesting fact I learned was that Jane Goodall was introduced to chimpanzees when she was a little baby.  In my DLO I explained Who she is,What she did, Where she was born? and other interesting information about Jane Goodall.  I picked her because I didn't know who she was and what she did to make us happy until I created this DLO. I have learned a lot of new facts and information about her and really liked reading the information on other websites.    


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liletena
    It was interesting to read that Jane Goodall was introduced to chimpanzees when she was a little baby. Do you know why this is and who introduced her to them? I like how you included 2 photos with one showing her when she was younger and a more current one.
    Good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mrs Linda,

      Thank you for commenting on my blogpost and telling me what you liked about my blog post. No, I do not know who or why she introduced them to,

      Did find any interesting facts you may not know about her?


      Thanks for commenting on my blog post,

      Liletina

      Delete