Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

What is a Powhiri?

L.I To answer the questions about What is Powhiri?



This DLO talks about  What is Powhiri, I worked with Matthew for this task and has completed our  work for this week. We needed to answer the 10 questions that can help us understand what is a Powhiri. We shared our ideas and used our searching skills to find the answers to these questions, We also watched a video that can also help us with this task.  I learned from this task was a Koha is a Gift..

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Liletina, Ka Rawe to mahi. I really like the image you made. It is very visually appealing. You and Matthew worked very hard on the Te Reo challenge and it really shows in your answers. I'm glad you enjoyed your learning and were able to take something away from the task. Have you ever been part of a powhiri?

    ReplyDelete