Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Fitness / Spell your name

We had a 'spell your name' workout challenge today. My name has eight letters so it meant I had 8  workout's to do. What I learned from this task was how to get fit. This task was really fun I was tired but I never gave up and kept doing it. The one I liked most was doing the 30 Jumping Jack. The one  struggled with was the 2 minute wall sit.

Here is my workout:

- 2 minute wall sit 
I - 30 Jumping Jack
L- 2m Wall sit 
E - 1m Wall sit
T - 15 Squats 
I - 30 Jumping Jacks 
- 40 Jumping Jacks 
-50 jumping Jacks 



Here is a Picture:





6 comments:

  1. Hi Liletina

    Well done for accepting our challenge, it was a lot of fun and lots of us have done it. I think you have had the most exercises to do so no wonder it was tiring for you. My favourite part of your blog post, apart from your pictures is the sentence where you tell us that you were tired but you never gave up. I had to do 15 push ups as part of my challenge and after 6 push ups I fell on the floor laughing because it was so hard, but like you I didn't give up. Why do you think the wall sit was the hardest for you?

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the wall sit was the hardest for me because my legs were really shaking and I couldn't hold my balance.

      Delete
  2. Malo e lelei Liletina,

    Wow! you really commited to the activities. These challenges were so hard for me to do! how could you do them.

    What task did you find the hardest?

    - Thanks, Sulia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liletina,

    I really liked how you showed us your workouts. I also really liked how you explained which one of the exercises you were struggling with. Did you enjoy doing your workout?

    Otherwise great job Liletina!

    ReplyDelete