Pages

Monday, September 6, 2021

Favorite Anime Character

 L.I : Create a DLO understanding of who is your favorite anime Character ? and why


R

This week task I decied to do Shoyo Hinata, Shoyo hinata is an charatcer in the series of Haikyuu. He is are vollyball middle blocker also a spiker. I enjoy reading about him and watching him as has alot of good talents in the movie. He shows up to training, and he's being are a really good leader, sometimes he has ups and downs but hes pushes through it and takes the win. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Liletina
    I like that you chose a character that shows good leadership and perseverance. Shoyo Hinata is a good role model and someone who can inspire you. It's good that he makes you laugh too.
    Good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tina.

    I like your the work you have done and I see that you like Hinata, show Haikyu, I like it as well.

    ReplyDelete