Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Tongan Launage Week

                                                                       




The Video and Photo showing above is about me introduing myself to the Marist Club in tongan laungage week, I wore tongan clothes, a Tau'vala, Dress and a Tongan Heilala Necklace from my Nana. I first introduced myself from my name and the village Im from. I also told what under I play for and the club I Played for this year. This was really great as my teachers saw, and my firends and family were really proud of me for being the only girl introducing who i am using tongan words. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Liletina
    I can see why everybody was so proud of you and I hope you were proud of yourself. It is wonderful that you embraced the Tongan culture and were confident and did an amazing job, also your costume looked beautiful.

    ReplyDelete