Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Summer learning journey/picture.

L.I to pick a picture from the summer learning journey and have to write  10 or 8 sentries long and I had to pick 5 or more opinion and at the end there is my real answer.
Today This picture look like to me that this person  is new to that place and where she lives in near the town I also think she took a picture of it cause it might her last time being in that country I think she took a photo of to send it to her family or might send it to her friends I think she is a teacher and she send a photo of her standing on the wall and taking a picture I think she did this picture so that when her brother or sister come there they might take a picture like her and send to her they all can  write something about what they did and what happen. 


I think the real answer to me is I think she leaving the town I hope the people that work  from summer learning journey
 comment on my blog if I have the answer was correct. 

6 comments:

  1. Greetings Liletina,
    That's great you have a big start on the summer learning journey! I think that's dangerous because if she leans back she can easily fall in the water. Would you go that high and take a selfie for 1 Million dollars?

    Keep up the hard work Liletina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Liletina,

    Lee here from the Summer Learning Journey team - I'm on of the blog commentors.

    I'm really enjoying your blog! You're doing some amazing stuff.

    You know what? Your answer is correct - because it is whatever you want it to be! There is no right or wrong answer to this one, it is whatever you imagine that she is doing.
    I agree that she must be new to the place. I imagine the picture would look great from that angle and she might share it on Facebook or something like that! The weather looks fine so it would be great to explore a town like that.

    Have you ever been somewhere where you just had to have a photo taken?

    Happy new year!
    Talk soon
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, You have made a great start on the Summer Learning Journey. It is a pleasure that you have told people your prespectives (Your side of the story) Why the women is taking a picture. I have also done this Activity as well but i have also guessed where the picture took place i guessed (France) Someone from the SLJ commented and also guessed Italy witch is mostly similar. She has taken a picture in a really daangerous place! Would you have taken a picture that high?

    Happy New year!
    Merry Chirstmas!

    - Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liletina...great to see you blogging on the SLJ. There's still some time to complete the activities before school begins - how many more can you get done? Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liletina!
    I like your blog post about the photo story. What do you think about this lady and her location? You are doing an amazing job at the SLJ activities. I think you should separate your story from the L.I
    Blog you later!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete