Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

Summer Learning Journey ll Art Colouring Book - The NASA Edition ll Kick Start

L.I To use Google Art, to explore to find images, and use our creative thinking.  


For today's task, we did an Art book colouring page, we used different colours to fill up the picture, there were many images we could pick from, ( Many Topics as well ), as example if your wanted to find some space NASA images, just search it up on the search it on search button' I was looking for some NASA photos to colour in, the photo that I coloured in was an picture of an rocket ship launching into space, I picked this image because it really can hooks people into reading my blogpost. I really liked scrolling down, to find more images to colour, this was really fun, I enjoyed doing this task. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Liletina!

    You have done an amazing job colouring in the picture. I have also coloured in this image for the SLJ. The colours you have picked made your picture look really creative. Why did you decide to colour in this picture?

    Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo Liletina.

    You've done an amazing piece of art. I really like how you made it look realistic. I've made mine realistic. What made you pick these colours?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete