Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Summer learning journey/witch name I think is the best

L.I Is to list 5 names for this pool.
Today I am finding information about this pool and to find our the name that people call it I hope you enjoy. And my family also wanted to do.


  1. So the first name and Evan the name that it was born or made is the devil pool I think I know why the pool is called devil pool because the water is green and that it is scary around the water. 

 2. what I will name it green water path I name it that because IT green and there is a path around it so I hope you like the name that I picked.


3 My brother will name the pool little wave water he picked because he love waves and he sometime love the water he away go with his aunt if they a going pool or doing something spacial. witch there names are Taua and Vaingola.# THIS IS MY FAVORITE BECAUSE I LIKE HOW IT CALLED LITTLE WAVE AND HOW THEY NAME IT THAT BECAUSE IT THEY FAVORITE THING TO DO.
 

4. My Mum{Anau} she told me that she will name the pool green eggs because she likes eggs and she read a book called green eggs and bacon.

5. My DAD{Inoke} he will name the pool the Grinch because like to watch the Grinch movies and sometime go on his laptop and aways like to find out what happing with the earth he like to see the grass.


5 comments:

  1. Greetings Liletina,
    I have decided to comment on your blog again. One of my ideas were a Green Pool. Next time if you could make the image bigger? That's cool how you asked your family members for names.

    Keep it up Liletina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Liletina,

    Devil pool is an appropriate name for this pool! I like that. Eggs is cool too - those are my two favourites! - But they are all really good.

    This is a great post. Amazing to involve all of your family!
    Have you been anywhere where they have hot smelly pools, like Rotorua?

    I have and it really does smell.

    Talk to you soon!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Liletina! Great work on getting your family in on this activity. I really liked the idea of "Green eggs and ham". You have a variety of different choices for names but I especially like Devil Pool as it's also similar to the original. Have you ever seen water a different colour than it already is? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Liletina,

    My name is Aruara and i am from Wesley Primary School,

    First of all congrats on the amazing post...
    I love all of your choices you have chosen.
    The one that i find funny is your moms one green eggs.
    For me i chose Green slime pool,Evil spirits and more...

    anyways Keep up the amazing work.

    Blog you later, Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lieletina!
    Its great to see that you are catching up with the SLJ activities. I think you should re read your post before blogging them because I had a hard time trying to guess what you were trying to say. For this activity you are supposed to think of names to call this pool.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete