Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Reading Book & Fitness Video / Juniors Students

LI: To pay it forward to our junior students

This morning Mrs Anderson told us about Captain Tom Moore and how he has paid it forward to the hospitals in Britain by raising 23 million pounds. She thought it would be a good idea for us to do something similar by paying it forward to our junior students. I created these videos of me reading a story and doing some exercises that they can follow at home.

I read a book called 'Lost' for them to listen to. My fitness routine was about you legs and making them balanced While doing this task I learned how to pay it forward so our younger students can have fun while they're at home.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Liletina

    This is absolutely fabulous! I can see that you really understand the idea of paying it forward as you have completed both the challenges. This morning we talked about the amazing 'pay it forward' achievements of Captain Tom Moore. What do you think about what he has achieved? How do you think his grandchildren feel knowing how much everyone respects what he has done? Keep up the great work!

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think his childhood was really fun and enjoying. What he achieved I think was on of his goals he has wanted and lucky for him it came true.

      Delete
  2. Hi Liletina
    You did a great job reading this story to the Juniors, I’m sure they will really enjoy watching your video and listening to you read to them. What a great way to pay it forward! Maybe you could have shown them a few pictures as you were reading.
    Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liletina
    I’ve just watched your fitness video and was doing the exercises with you. What a great way to warm up on a chilly day like today. I liked the leg exercises and your instructions were very clear and easy to follow. I hope you had fun making the video, I had fun doing the exercises.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liletina!
    I have enjoyed watching you and Afatias fitness and reading a book videos. I bet the juniors would be very happy to do them. The books you guys read sounded very interesting. Was this long to create?

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete