Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

WW1(World War 1) Mascot Animals / Home Learning / Reading

LI: To create a DLO that helps others learn about the role animals played in WW1

This DLO show's you what the purpose of WW1(World War 1) animal mascots and what they did to make the solider want to keep them. Looking at images and information about these animals was looked really cool. I enjoyed making this DLO I learned new facts and information that I never knew before and I got to teach my younger brothers as well.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liletina

    A good posting. A very cool photo you found with the gun on the back of the elephant. Poor elephant. I wonder how the elephant felt about this. Quite a bizarre idea to mount a gun in this manner.

    Keep up your good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liletina
    I enjoyed reading your post about WW1 Animal Mascots.
    I’m sure the soldiers really appreciated the cats eating the rats and mice in the trenches.
    It’s good that the animals were able to cheer up the soldiers too. I didn’t know that many different animals were very useful during the war. Your facts were very interesting.
    Good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Linda

      Some of these facts were found on some websites.I didn’t know that many different animals were very useful during the war same goes to me.

      Delete