Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Summer learning journey/Planes, Trains and Automobiles

L.I I had to pick witch of these 3 witch is Planes, Trains and Automobiles and on my blurb I be telling you what I would pick. and why I did not pick the others.

Today I picked a boat because I think on a boat you can touch the water and that you can see the nature and eat welling you a looking at the nature and I think my family will pick a boat because we all love to go on a boat.

Why I did not picked planes. I did not picked that because Me and my family a scared of highers so that why we picked a boat.

I did not picked walking because I knew I my cut sand on rock and have score legs i do not really like to climb tree so I do not like to climb.

Image result for walking on mountain

Image result for planes
Image result for boat

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Liletina, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey team.

    Thank you for sharing which mode of transport you would choose when visiting the Milford Sound. I would also choose to visit in the boat. I think it would be much more relaxing and comfortable than the other two options. The helicopter would be scary and far too noisy and walking would be cool but it would probably become tiresome.

    Where in New Zealand would you take the boat to afterwards?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liletina!
    I love your blog post about Planes, trains and automobiles. I like how you would prefer to go on a boat instead of climbing and going on a plane. Remember to always attribute your images to give the owner of the image credit.
    Blog you later!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete