Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Summer learning journey/ night owl vs early riser

L.I Wearer I want to be a night owl or a early riser.
I Would want to be a a early riser because I have to wake up early to get ready to go to school on the weekends I get up early to make me breakfast and to do out shopping with my family on Sunday we go to church.

About my family.
I think my family will be a early riser because my aunt wants go to work at 6.00 also has my dad sometime my other aunts has to wake early to wake up the kids make them get ready for school.Image result for early riser

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Liletina, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey. Thanks for sharing and classifying your family as either night owls or early risers. I hope you are having a lovely holiday.

    I wish I was an early riser. I am in some ways but mostly because I have to get up early for work. However, on the weekend I am definitely a night owl. I like to stay up late watching movies, television shows, videos or ice hockey. And then I sleep in super late. I am living in London, England right now and it's the middle of winter so there isn't a lot of morning sun helping to wake you up.

    What sort of things have you been doing these holidays?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete