Pages

Monday, September 6, 2021

Anime / Character Profile

L.I To create an a character profile.

                                                                        



The DLO showing, was an collaborative DLO, for this task we  learnt about about Anime Manga, My group and I we create an story talking about an gang that happened …. If you want to read about it learn more about our story keep reading. We first started of by creating what he looks like and created him by using google draw 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Liletina
    Your character Shinigami looks like a fierce young boy, which is hardly surprising considering most of his life was spent in his family's gang. Even though his parents wanted to give him a better life, it seems they had no choice but to take on the new gang. I like how you left me wanting to know what happened at the showdown.
    Great job

    ReplyDelete