Pages

Monday, December 14, 2020

SLJ week one.

LI: To collect materials needed to successfully complete our weekly superpower building missions with Nano Girl.


Here is our video we created: Summer Learning Journey


This morning we started off by doing the summer learning journey task with the year 7’s and 8’s.They helped us by understanding what to do. My partner from LS2 was Liletina and she helped me understand what to do. I really found it fun and interesting to work with her. I think I found this task really interesting to do as I learned new things with Nanogirl. If you dont know who nanogirl is she is one amazing girl thats going to helps us with the Summer Learning Journey and to understand what to do. She also explain whats to do and what the task is about. . 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Liletina,

    I like how you explained the tasks you've done so far. I also think Nanogirl is amazing, how she is able to incorporate science and make it fun to young kids. Your blurb is confusing because in the blurb it says your partner was Liletina. But otherwise this was amazing. I also really like your video. What do you think the outcome of the experiment is going to be?

    Good job and keep up the work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chirs,

      Sorry about that, Just finished changing it and making it a better blurb so you can understand. Thanks for commenting on blurb as well and giving me a lot of positive feedback on my blog-post. Sorry but I didn't really quite understand what your question means, but otherwise thanks for the great feedback.

      What did you like about this task? why?

      Thanks from Liletina :)

      Delete
  2. Malo e lelei Liletina!

    Fiona here from the Summer Learning Journey team. I’m so happy to see you are completing the Summer Learning Journey - ka pai!

    Great work completing the first Nanogirl activity and collecting some great materials. I like the way you worked with older students to get some support with the task. Did you end up making anything with all your materials?

    Nanogirl will release a new activity every Monday morning, so make sure you check them out!

    I hope you are having a wonderful summer so far!

    Keep up the great work.

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete