Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2018

A wife for Te Ra

  l.I To visualise to comprehad the text. L.I  To use Traditional methads to retell  a myth
For reading we had to do the same thing has last week but we had to  be like our teacher we have to tell the story that we were reading about to your partner  but your partner these not know the boom so we have to stop one by one so that our partner can draw and our partners has to tell us what he read about and his story was about A wife for Te Ra and my partner is Juel  and here is are phot when I fished drawing.

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Liletina
    I like how you are getting your work done.I think you shoed change the picture awy around. what is the difference between this one and the other? I have read your work and I think that it doesn't make sense. I have done as the same thing as you.I think you should in prove on your writing. what is the name of the wife? what did you like about the story.

    keep the amazing work up

    ReplyDelete