Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

kiwi can

At kiwi can we played two games called Tangle and the 2 was invaluable touch so we played tangle first so we if I was in then I have to try and tag the them when I tag one. so that we could be tangle we me so that we both could get more people to be with us are try and get the people that is not in. on 2 game we invaluable touch so we have to be in two groups and if she say 4 then 4 people has to go and if she say any umber that is how much people need to and if someone got the ball in my tram the other team has to try and get the ball off them but there is no ball we have to and make us get the try


I learned
by not get angry if you get tag and to away never give up and the last one was
to away try every time

to away try every time

No comments:

Post a Comment