Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Optical Illusions

L.I : To create an Optical Illusion and write what it means.

After using our smart searching skills to find out what optical illusions are we were challenged to create our own optical illusions, For this task My group and I worked collaboratively and shared our ideas onto learning how to create an Optical Illusion. We then wrote what it is  and what our optical Illusion shows and what it means. For this optical Illusion we created it by using the drawing tools. 

I really enjoyed doing this task as I learned what is an Optical Illusion and What our optical illusions means.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Liletina
    Well done creating your optical illusion. I agree that black and white are effective colours to use and you have achieved the illusion of going deep into a hole. I like how you explained what an optical illusion is. Was it difficult to create this illusion?
    Good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mrs Linda ,

      Thanks for the great an awesome feedback about my DLO, Im glad you enjoyed reading what you liked about my Optical Illusion, I don't think it was that difficult to create this Optical Illusion because I knew what drawing tools to use.

      Have you ever created an Optical Illusion?

      Thanks Liletina

      Delete
  2. Hello Liletina

    These illusions are lots of fun. The School library has some books with further examples you might like to follow up with. If I remember correctly, last year when we were looking at light we looked at ways our eye and our brain can be tricked. Do you remember the fish in the bowl experiment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mr Johnston ,

      Glad that your having fun making these illusions as well, Yes I do remember the fish in the bowl experiment that was really fun to do and creating an DLO about that experiment.

      Have you ever drawed out an Optical Illusion experiment before?


      Delete