Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Art Colouring Book

L.I: To experiment with colours.


 



For this week's art lesson, LS2 and Room 5 learned about experimenting with colours. We learned by using a website called the Art Colouring Book. One of the arts that I decided to pick and play around with was the Moon Masque. This art design was created by Adolf Born. I really enjoy playing around with images and picking different colours that I think will suit with this image. We started off by playing the task called Kick Start. Kick Start is one of the tasks to help us understand what to do and to have some fun.


3 comments:

  1. hi lietina i really like how you made the moon Masque is look so cool.

    which one of your painting do you like the most.

    great job i really like both of your painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Makaili,

      Wow, Thanks for commenting on my blog-post and giving feedback. The painting I really liked the most was Adolf Born. Thank you so much for commenting and giving nice feedback on my blog post.


      What painting do you like the most/why?

      Have a Great and Safe Day,

      Thanks Liletina

      Delete
  2. l really like the moon Masque because it had more Detail

    have a great day

    thanks makaili

    ReplyDelete