Pages

Friday, November 27, 2020

Step it up Art Challenge

Photos: 

Real Art Desgin:

My Art: 

The Art I decided to pick was  the woman combing her hair.  I decided by making the colours really colourful as my art project can look like it's real. This art design was created by Goyo Hashiguchi, She created this art design in japan, She created it on the March of the 20th and completed it in February. I really enjoyed doing this project as I made my art design look really colorful with bright colours. This Project also showed the elements of art.This art makes me feel happy as the colourful colours are bright and makes 



Last Week, this is one of the art activities called Step it up, This task was about writing a description about the art design you, My description I wrote about my desgin is about who created that desgin,What did I do, What colours I used, and How I feel about the design I created. I think I really liked and enjoyed making a description about the art design I created and the colours I used. 









No comments:

Post a Comment