Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

Leaf Carft

I made a Kiwi that is  made out of leaves. This Activity was really fun because I like to do art and do some crafts. I used scissors  to make a  Kiwi that is  made out of Leafs  it looked really cool so  I ran outside and got 3 leafs.
It took me only 20 seconds to do this and my mum helped me with cutting before something bad might happen
                       1- Kiwis only go out in the Night time well it daytime they sleep.
                        2-Kiwis have tiny wings but can't fly.
                        3-There a  68,000 kiwis in New Zealand

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liletina

    This is a great example of '20 second' art. I'm glad you are being a good role model by telling people who are younger that getting help with the cutting out is important. The other part of this challenge was to find three facts about the animal/insect you created. Please can you use your smart searching skills to find three facts that you can share about kiwis. This way we all get to learn from you as well.

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Talofa Liletina

    I really enjoyed that you tell us about scissor safety and why is good to ask an adult to help you.Also i like the three facts that you wrote them down.

    Outstanding Work

    ~Afatia

    ReplyDelete