Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2018

swimming

On Thursday we went out for swimming  when we got there they told us that we have to wear are life jacket we had to wear are life jacket that is tight and that could fit you and I found mine it was tight and it could fit me then they told  us that to sit down on the platform getting ready to get into the water.and they told us to stand up so we are going one by one in to the pools but you have to parented that the water is  are wall and you are going to step into it but then you fall into it so then I started and I went first and what I felt is that I was going to die.


Ont he next round we had were talking about why we put our hand on our heart and we answer I said that because our thort next to and you might die when we finished we had to make are tangle and so that we ha hold why we made are tangle is that we parented that we hare reacsue someone and that we can swim on our back so then we stared I had to hold that life jacket and the person at the back has to home me but swimming on the back.



when we finished doing the tangle we had to make are circle and when 2 people has to be in in it the middle of the circle and we had to put our nee at the top over the water but we are not allowed to put our foot on top of the water .

Next we had to see if we could swim in our back but or nee is on top of the water so then my swimming teacher told me to lie down on you back and put our nee on top of the water an I did and it work after   that er had to swim to the other wall but are race and we all stared and I was 1st and there were other people that  and when we got the wall he told us we had to to swim to the other side but swimming on you back and when we got we had to swim back after that to get up make are line and the you come up and take are shower with the life jacket on and and your swimming togs and when we done they told us that we had to go and get change but do not run. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi lilletin ,
    I really like your blog post about swimming , My question is did someone help you with this blog post ? I have went swimming before . Great job and remember keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete