Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

sunrise and sunset structures

This week we were learning about sunset and sunrise  and we could pick a photo that is are sunset or sunrise and we could just imangen are photo so I picked Imagining because I did not want to copy there and when we fished we had to find are picture of the city and when we fished picking  are photo we have to copy and paste on the google drawings when you fished you have to get the shapes and go on top of it so that when you take take the background it will still look like the city we had to put in black when we fished that we had to out in folder so that our teacher Mr wong could print it and when we fished we had to go on the map and start listening to him and he said if you are fished stay here if you are not fished off your work I finished mine work and I had to stay on the mat so what he told is that when you come up you get are black papa and then you have Descartes the background because the city is black and if you put it on the black paper you can not see it so then I want and fished   mine and after lunch time I finished  mine so then we get our city and glue it on and here is and example the photo show you how I did mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment