Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Kiwi can

Today on Wednesday morning we had kiwi can  for we were learning about flowing what it means I said that you promise that you will do the dish every day.

 We played two games witch was 21 but our kiwi can teacher changed she changed by looking at each other so if someone looked at me then I have to say the next number and the I have to at a another person they will say the next number and look at somebody else.

Our seconded game was we had to wrote three things that
 I need to archive on and when we finished we could tell us to the class my one of my  archive was Learning my addition and subration we also had to wrote down how I going to practice  every afternoon telling my mum to ask me questions.

Here is our  phrase kiwi can says reasonable is what I am and that's the way of kiwi can.
Here a my other archive 

 Learning my addition  and  my subration

2 Learning my lesson 

3 I am going to netball training.

No comments:

Post a Comment