Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Maths/Time table and Fractions. WIP

L.I Share equally into groups using our time tables.
                                                            
This week we learned how to do fraction time tables and divide by. We had to make a poster about what we did with our teacher.I did 5 x 4 The answer is 20 so then I do 4 groups and 5 cubes in each groups.
Then we did fraction so I made four quarters and put 5 cubes in each quarter. Then I counted on 5 up and I stopped at 20.
Here is my D.L.O

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Liletina!
    I liked how you laid your work
    I also liked how you explained what you were doing
    Your maths is interesting and it needs work
    All you got to do is read thru your work and check if it makes sense or if it needs punctuation
    Would you want to do more??

    Well Done Liletina and Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ki Ora Liletina I like the way you have used the ls1 one print design rules.
    I also like the way you have put enough info t go with your photos.
    Your maths don't really make scene
    But Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete