Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Reading/Making Connection/Synthesis/Table Mat

L.I To Build a Vocabulary .
L.I Too skim and scan.
L.I To Make Connection.
This week we did the same thing as last week but we had a another book.The book that we were  using this week is called Water Power. For my Synthesis we had to write our PRIOR KNOWLEDGE But first we had finish our table mat. Our Table mat is where we write down key questions our PRIOR KNOWLEDGE and we write down our Facts .
For our Synthesis we had copy and paste our PRIOR KNOWLEDGE and our Facts down. But then we had to New Understanding for the New Understanding we had to write down the PRIOR KNOWLEDGE and the Facts together. Making Connections for making connections we had do text to text text to self and text to world with the book called world power.
Here a photo of my D.L.O( To show you proof).
Here is a photo of Making connections






Here is a photo of the Synthesis






This is the Table Mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment