Pages

Friday, December 28, 2018

Summer learning Journey/My favorite foods


L.I  To write a blog post about your favourite food and to write about how to make it.

I want do this because my favourite food is scrambled eggs so I'm going to write the Instructions of how to make scrambled eggs. If you have not tasted them, give this a try and it might be yum.

Equipment/Ingredients:

You will need:
1 frying pan.
1 medium sized bowl
1/4 cup of milk
4 eggs
A fork
A wooden spoon
Butter


Time to make our scrambled eggs!

Method

1 preheat element to 150 deegers celsius


2. Crack eggs into bowl

3. Pour milk into bowl

4. Beat eggs with fork

5. Put butter into hot frying pan

6. Pour mixture into frying pan

7. Continuously mix mixture around with wooden spoon

8. Keep mixing until you're satisfied with texture and colour

9. Plate up and eat.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Liletina,

    Great recipe for the classic scrambled eggs! The way you write it out makes it look so easy, is that true>? I've made it before and sometimes it comes out good and sometimes not so much. I might make it today!

    What other stuff do you like to cook?

    Really enjoy your blog!
    - Lee


    ReplyDelete