Pages

Monday, December 31, 2018

Summer learning journey/Different plants in the world



L.I To pick 3 plant that a different and kind of the same and to write what different about it and the same about .I picked these 3 cause I think there something different about the plant and something the same about here is what I picked the first one is white baneberry  and the second I picked was carnivorous plant  the last one I picked was rose.
Image result for carnivorous plantImage result for rose                                                                               


Rose                                                      white baneberry                                            carnivorous plant
what different                                       This plant is a plant that shaped has a ball.     This plant eat fly.
 about these 3 plants
this plant is a part of love         
                                                                   




The same thing about these 3 plants

  1. They live on the ground.
  2. They all plants.
  3. the have leaves to sport them.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Liletina,

    Good reasons here! And its also great how you picked three really different plants, but you were also able to find things that they had in common. What led you to choose those types of plants?
    I love roses but for some reason I think I like orange roses the best, not the main red one. How about you?

    Keep up the great blogging!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete