Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Summer learning Journey/Weaving a Tall Tale

L.I Thinking about  whether I want to try flex weaving.
Today My activity was that I have to think about whether I want to try flex weaving or not and they I have to write why I do or do not want to flex weaving.

I like to do flex weaving because I sometime so do it with my mum we do it so that we could put our stuff we made a big bag for me to take to school and to put my homework inside so when I get home I get to finish my work and then out it back in my I love flex weaving.
Image result for flax weaving


1 comment:

  1. Hello again Liletina, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey programme. I am so pleased to see that you have raced ahead and completed so many activities! Well done. You also seem to be putting in a lot of effort with each activity.

    I hope that you keep it up throughout January.

    It's nice to read that you are already super skilled at weaving flax. You're lucky to have such a kind mum to help you and teach you.

    This bag looks amazing!

    Have you and/or your mum woven anything else out of flax before?

    I'd really like to weave one of those huge outdoor mats. They look great and so comfortable, perfect for the beach or park too.

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete