Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Summer learning journey/Mighty Mangroves

L.I To pick someone like the mighty mangroves trees because That was my activity that I had to do and I had to this because the Mighty Mangroves trees away keep the place safe so that it dose not get destroy.

I picked the rock because  I Think if he was in the storm he will try and keep all the people that lives in  his town safe that I picked him because he was my option and that he is Samoa and I think is he strong be cause he was in wwe and he was  wrestler. Here is a photo of him.
Image result for rock wwe

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Liletina,

    Dwayne Johnson has been a popular choice for this this activity. Is a very well known strong and tough guy. I think he would look after people in a storm as well. He is a very caring person as well. Do you enjoy watching WWE? Or do you know he better from the movies that he stars in? I know him from the movies that he acts in The Game Plan and The Tooth Fairy. Do you have a favourite movie that he stars in ?

    Blog ya later!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete