Pages

Friday, November 22, 2019

Airplane/Time / Measure / Maths

L.I To measure and time the airplane.
This week for maths we had to measure and time the airplane. My Prediction was
I think my airplane would be in the air for 10 seconds/My airplane will go 1  meter away.

Why: It would be in the air for 10 seconds because the wingspan is 15 cm. It  would fly two meters because the airplane only spins.

My prediction  was Incorrect because my  airplane flew 6 seconds and not  10 seconds.My Airplane stayed in the air less then 10 seconds.

My Prediction was Incorrect because my Airplane  went further then 1 meter.

We made 3 Graphs one was Distance,Timer and Distance and timer.
I learned how to make a origami airplane(Turbo Twisters)



1 comment:

  1. Hello liletina i really like your Math. liletina i like you plane that you made also i like you poster of how to make a plane and how far your plane can go.I think you need to fix you sentence and your blur before you can blog.





















    ReplyDelete