Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Stardom/Trip

L.I To find information about space
 Today we went on a trip to Stardom.We went inside and then we had to go inside the quiz room in the quiz room we learn about the sun and we learn new things we have not learned before.What I learned in the quiz room is that Mercy go fast around the sun because it is the closet plant to the sun.
We also learned about the Solar system.

Next we had a  quiz to do we had to be in groups in my group was[Afatia,Chirsa,Maculyer,Payton and me] Each group go a iPad there will be a picture on the iPad we have to find that picture and there will be a question on the iPad so we look at picture and find the answer.I learned that the suit is 82 kg.


Then we we finished we went inside a room where you watch a move we watched a move about the plants and things about when I went inside I was really happy so I sat down and I learned a lot of new things when I was watching. I learned that there is drawings in the sky has example there can be a drawn cat in space.
Thank you to the the community for Inviting us.
                                              Here is a photo of the stardom.
                                                                 
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment