Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Kiwi Sport

L.I To develop our body movements of balance,Rotation and strength.

Today for kiwi sport we started of  with stretches. He also made this week gymnastics harder. The hand stand was kind of hard because it I feel like I am going to fell but I am not going to fall.

The stretches that we did  this week was The L shape,Seal,Butterfly,Cat,Straddle,Back to front and the side support.

We had to get into the groups we were last week the we started of with Rotation 1 in Rotation we had The bean on the bean we had to go backward,Box on the box we had to do a cartwheel and the last one we had Bench for a  forward roll.  We also had to jump over the bean.

On the 2 Rotation we Had a trampoline on the trampoline we have to jump of it and land with a starfish.  Then we had to do a backwards roll the we had to do a 1 kg scarp  hand stand On the handstand we had a stand we have to hold and and put our legs on the wall..Then we had to for a Half 180* Jump.

On the last rotation we had to a handstand Front support,Parallel Bars and then we had to do a back to side and front rotation.

Reflection.
What was different the different about it was that that this week we had some new things that I never tried before.
The backwards roll was hard for me because I not really good and doing rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment