Pages

Friday, December 28, 2018

Summer learning journey/Sir Edmund Hillary

L.I To think about 5 questions that I want to ask Sir Edmund Hillary about his life.
Today I am going to ask Sir Edmund Hillary  questions about his life I think I will ask him questions about what he use to climb the mountain.

Here are the questions
1. Witch mountain was the first one you have climb.?

2. what do you like about Mt cook?

3. Have you climb are mountain well it raining?

4. How do you feel about being one of the first New Zealanders to gain international significance?

5. Have you ever thought someone how to climb?
I hope in the comment Sir Edmund Hillary will write the answers.

1 comment:

  1. Hey again Liletina, thank you for coming up with five different questions to ask Sir Ed in an interview.

    I like your first question; which mountain was the first one you climbed?

    I like this question because I wonder how many he climbed before he tackled the giant Mount Everest. I am sure he would have built up to the big one.

    I imagine climbing a mountain while it was raining would be really tough. You'd be slipping and sliding about. The rain would probably turn to snow as well.

    I am sorry to inform you Liletina that unfortunately Sir Ed died about ten years ago in 2008. But I am sure if he were alive he would have really enjoyed answering your interview questions.

    Which celebrity would you most like to interview? What questions would you ask him/her?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete