Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Inquiry/Lever/Wheels and Axle/ Wind mind paper

L.I To learn about an Wheel and Axle,Lever and how to make a wind mind.
For Inquiry we learned about wheel and Axel we also had to make wind mind. We had to work in partners my partners was Zepplin we had a toy car and we had to test the car around and answer the question as example did the car work better on it side or on it wheels.

On Thursday we had to work in a group of four in my group was RJ,Chrisa,Payton and me. we had ti make a lever with a stick and any other acquirement in our class room we used a stick,Cube,Toilet paper and a our foot. we put the toilet paper in the middle and next we had to put the cube on the stick and I stomp the other side of the stick and I made the cube jump high.

                                                                Wind Mind.
                                                                           Lever
                                                                                                                                Wheel and Axel.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment