Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Netball/Tournament

L.I To play Netball fair and Square.
For this blog post I be telling you what games we have played and the games we played against. This helps by passing the ball to my other team mates.

First Round
For our first round we played against Te Panama School  I played as Defense and Yes we have won the game the score was 4-1 to us.
I learned from this games is away's run around where you partners is running so you can defense.
  
Second Round 
For the second round we had a game against Glen Brae school but eventually we had a lost by zero point to thirteens.This games tells my team that we need to throw probably to the other team mates this game was a difficult game.
But at least we have tried our hardest and played altogether.


Third Game
For the third game we played against Bailey Road Yes again we won we had 9-2 I was so happy because we already won two games.I need to mark my partner and smack the ball when the ball goes to my partner.

Fourth Game 
For our Fourth game we played against  Syliva park if we win this game we will be playing  against the winner of court  23 for the finals this game was the semi finals. Yes Yes!!! We won again 9-1 this game I was really happy that we could go onto the finals.


Final Game.
The Winner for Court 23 was Tamaki Primary,Yes Yes Yes we have one this game by 8-7 this game a difficult team but at least we won and tried hard. I am so happy we could play against  Tamki primary and beat them.



No comments:

Post a Comment