Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

swimming


L.I To learn skills from teacher.

Today for kiwi sport we went swimming and for swimming we were testing how to swim first we stared with swimming to the other side but one by one and when I fished swimming to the other side I just had to wait for other people to finish and when we fished swimming to the other side. we had to do swimming in the hula hoop well it is under the pool so I stared 1st then I went I tried to not touch the hula hoop and then other people stared to go under the hula hoop and they did it.
when we were finished doing the hula hoop challenge we had to see if we can swim under the water  to the bottom of the floor and stared doing it but I could not do so then I tried and I did it.
 we did was try to spin around well we were swimming  and the last thing we did was trying to clap our teacher hands and then swim to the other side and get out of the pool .

No comments:

Post a Comment