Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

kiwi can

 
L.I  so galo setting and realice 
For Our 2 game otapus was that the had to be are hula hoop in the middle and
someone
has to stand
on and they have to put people at the side so I was at one of the side and the side I wa
s in was only grils that side was only boys abd the grils have to try and get to the other
side without geeting touch.
I learned about not to give up and aways reaber your galo setting.
For Our 2 game otapus was that the had to be are hula hoop in the middle and
someone has to stand on and they have to put people at the side so I was at one of the
side and the side I was in was only grils that side was only boys abd the grils have
to try and get to the other side
without geeting
touch.
I learned about not to give up and aways reamber your galo setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment