Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2018

swimming

 L.I to find skils from our teacher

Today for swimming we were learning about  hypothermia  and hypothermia  hypothermia means that it is really clod and   hypothermia means that it is really how why we were talking about this  before we were going into pools is that and our school Teacher   said that we put the water that is going inside the pools can be cold and hot and we away put it cold but when you guys came inside the pool it can be warm sometime clod but the most important thing was that if someone is clod that means you need to help them change them take there   for the and shower them make the shower warm so that they will not feel sick and when we fished taking about what is hypothermia and hypothermia  they said to go to the groups that you were in last week so I went to my swimming teacher called James he said we are going to start with stream line so you have to put your arm be side your ears and start swimming to the other platform so then kaitlyn started first and she did really well then it ears  my turn so then I put my arms behind my ears and stared swimming  and I went to the other side and stand on the platform and now were are going to swimming on our backs and see who is the best But I could not do it so then he said that every one did well so I think every one is the best so then he said you need to swim on your belly for 6 seconds and turn around and swimming on your back for 6 seconds  and then carry on and try and do that to the other flatworm and now we had to wait for james  so when he  come and he said that we need to stared learning does things so now we are going to swim like are dolphin and so then we did it and every one had to do it for are and we had to swimm down but Our feet has to be on top of the water are and we had to test one more time on the stream line and he said that hive five me and swim to the other side and get out of the polols and stared geeting changed and we all did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment