Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Narrative August

                             Narrative    August


This week there was a boy and two girls the two girls name was called bat girl
 and wonder woman and the boy name was called pikachu and on Saturday
pikachu mum told him please to go shopping for her.

And pikachu went  and told her sure I could do your shopping for you
 now so he went on his car and drove down to the the shops. He  got out
of his car and he went to countdown.


And when he went inside he went to bye all the stuff that his mum told
him to bye and when he got out of the market but he could not find food
for his mum.

When he went outside are evil girl name bat girl  came and said that she
knows where you could find food but pikachu said can you show me please
because I do not know where it is and batgirl she said sure I could show you
and
pikachu followed but batgirl did not take him to where you could find food evil
girl made are trap and when pikachu touched the wall he got trapped.

And 5 hours later he woke up and was  wondering where was he and he
yelled for help but batgirl came out and said why are you yelling and
pikachu  tried his powers but id did not work so then he said you were
lying to me and you were the one that took my powers.

And he said wonder woman can you help me please! And wonder
woman herd that so the she fly all the way to batgirl
place and she asked pikachu why are you in are trap? She said but
pikachu said I will tell you later find the magic key she found it and took
pikachu out and pikachu said wait my powers what your powers said
wonder woman I will help you found it and pikachu found.

And they went and put it on pikachu and when pikachu
woke up he said that thanks you wonder woman
and he tried his powers and it worked and then
he went to get my food for my mum and pikachu
took wonder woman to his place to have dinner when
evil girl woke up she went to the trap pres on the wall
and then she got traped and she yelled
out lond that she is going to get you back pikachu
and wonder woman.


And pikachu and wonder was laughing when she yelled and that
And when they finished eating they went to bat girl and stole
her power and went and hidden her powers they put her powers in the
rubbish bin and people a away walking pass bat girl well she is are sleep and
there was a man that found bat-girls powers and went and took to wonder
woman and wonder woman said that should be in the rubbish bin and this is the
end of the story.

.L.I To write a narrative story
This week for writing we were learning about are story on Tuesday we had to write are long story but we have to see how much we could write in 40 minters and this how much I write and this story is about bat girl the evil and the 2 other people are good if you read this story you might get butter at writing because I think that this story is are really good story .



1 comment:

  1. Hi Liletina
    I really like you narrative i looked really nice to read.
    Why were you doing this work for Writing?
    I have done a narrative before it is really cool to do .
    You are doing really good keep it up. I like the way you are trying your best.

    ReplyDelete