Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Simple Machines/ Rube Goldberg/ Inquiry

L.I To learn about the five simple machines and apply what you learnt to make a Rube Goldberg machine.
Our Rube Goldberg machine was to use a putter. We had to try and make the putter hit the ball into the goal. My Movement was a Lever I had to do  it because I am pushing the marker which push the ball  and makes the ball go down the tunnel then goes through a hole down and push the putter. It helps the person that is  holding the putter  so they know went to hit the ball to go threw the goal.
My thought was that our simple machine was going to fail because the ball did not go threw the hole(Pulley).
My challenge was making sure that my finger pushes the marker.
Our simple machine we used was a putter. 
We had to make a plan because we wanted to see use that plan and create that simple machine.
The Most challenging thing about simple machine was the ball touching the putter.
What I would do differently-I think that hole might need to be bigger not smaller. 
The 4 main Ideas were
1-wheel and Axel.
2-Lever
3-Pulley
4-Inclined Plane.




No comments:

Post a Comment