Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Maths/Bomb Grid

L.I What is  Flip, Rotation, and Translation and Refection
For maths our work  was to do a Bomb grid a Bomb grid is game with 5 squares  in 4 groups  there a two bombs in a square but they have to be different squares. We had to go pass every squares and get to the finish line .
We had to make sentences  with the arrows so the reader can understand where the arrow is going and where I think the arrow could go to.
Bomb Grid 1
Bomb Grid 2
I learned by following the arrows and writing sentences.
How I learned by reading the sentences and flowing the arrows




1 comment:

  1. Hello Liletina,
    I like how you added the directions to lead us to the end on your DLO. I know this game. Can you please add a bit more detail into your blurb? Did you enjoy making the bomb grid? Thank you.


    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete