Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Ki or Rahi/Inter school

We had Ki or Rahi Inter school for a competition.Here are the results.

First Round 
For our first round we a competition against   Tamaki  Primary . But  we lost there had 6 and we had 5 it was close game. For this game I kind of felt scared because I thought I might get hit but then I just played and had fun.


Second Round.
For the second round we  were supposed to play  against  Panmure District  but  Panmure District was not there so we play agents a another school. We had a fun game and also we won. I felt really happy that we won and that we could also have fun.

Third Round 
For the Third round we played against  Po school but again we lost. But we had fun playing and that we try and get scores. I was really happy because all of us get run with the ball and that we could pass the ball around.

Fourth Round  
On our fourth round we played against Stonefields school. We also won this game it was kind of hard because I was trying to make sure that the ball does not touch the tupu. I also had fun running.

Last Round 
For the last round we played against St Patricks we also won this game and I was happy that I get to run with the ball and also kick the ball.
 and have fun.

Here a picture to show you proof.
This Photo is of St Patricks School  and Panmure Bridge School.


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, Liletina
    I have experienced your blog post about Ki O Rahi. I really like how you participated in this activity. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a better than average article. You make this data intriguing and locks in. You give perusers a considerable measure to consider and I welcome that sort of composing. https://bongdat.com/

    ReplyDelete