Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Iseeme Challenges :

 L.I To finish off some of the Iseeme Challenges. 


The DLO's showing while scrolling down my blog-post is about the Iseeme Challenges, Iseeme is an website that we learn about, Iseeme is a website that helps you identify who you are and understand your culture and indeitity. We started off by chossing one of the six main topics (Objects , Future , Places , People , and Stories ) . We used an tracking sheet to help us know where we are at , These challenges will still be going over the holiday's aswell. 


First DLO :                                                                                            

                                                  


This DLO is about home, on this DLO it talks about Where I think home is to me and what is home to me. Home is to me is where my family belongs, where Im from and where Im raised and born, also about the differnt villages my family came from in tonga. What is home? I think home is a place where Im always happy, I am safe, Where I know why I'm their and who was raised their with me. Home is touched base in the Place Topic. 


Seconed DLO : 
                                                  


A Rising Star, For this DLO that I've created  is about knowing someone that has done all for you, has helped you succesed in life and to conutine doing yourself, I picked my older cousin/brother, hes my older cousin but has been like a older brother to me, he has pushed me through alot of things thtrough thin and thick, He has taught me to make sure to pick the right choices. 


Third DLO : 


The DLO showing above was one of the DLO's that I created, drawing an tapa that repersents your family,your culture, your firends and your idenity, I created flowers that repersent the sky as the wind blows, I picked white as it is one of the colours on my culture's flag, Tonga). I really enjoyed doing this as I enjoyed drawing the pictures. 







                                                                    




No comments:

Post a Comment